Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By “personal data”, I mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to identify yourself personally, either directly (eg, name) or indirectly (eg: phone number) as a natural person. Before sending me this information, I recommend that you read the rest of this document describing my policy regarding the protection of the privacy of my clients.
1. What personal data is collected?
I am asked at various times to ask you as a customer, information about yourself and / or your family members, such as:
– coordinates (for example surname, first name, phone number, email, …);
– personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, …);
– your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes);
– your preferences products / wishes;
– your questions / comments.
The collection of information on persons under 18 is limited to their only name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to me by an adult. I thank you for making sure that your children do not send me any personal data without your permission (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact me at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
I do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, details of health or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, … I may collect this information to satisfy your requests or provide you with the service adequate. In this case, according to the laws in force in some countries, your prior agreement may be required for the collection of sensitive information.
2. When is your personal data collected?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
* Registration and payment;
* Requests, claims and / or disputes.
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Contests or online games;
* Subscribe to newsletters, to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Connection to the site (IP address, cookies); Online collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, institutional pages on social networks, …).
3. What are the purposes?
I collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Fulfill my obligations to my clients.
2. Manage the reservation and purchase of products:
* Establishment and maintenance of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your purchase:
* Track your orders
* Internal management list of customers having behaved inappropriately when ordering (aggression and incivility or settlement incidents).
4. Improve our service, including:
* Dealing with your personal data in order to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt my products and services to best meet your requests;
* Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention;
* Inform you of special offers and any new service created.
5. Manage my relationship with my clients before, during and after your visit:
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on customer order history for sending targeted communications;
* Anticipate and anticipate future behaviors;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and reporting;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
* Send you newsletters, promotions and offers;
* Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search by a dedicated telephone service the people present in the site in case of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks …);
6. Perform cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the order, to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow me to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve services:
* Realization of studies and analysis of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management.
8. Secure and improve your use of the website, including:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and fraud prevention, comply with local legislation (eg preservation of accounting documents)
4. Conditions of access by third parties of your personal data
I must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
at. Within the micro enterprise: in order to provide you with the best service, I can share your personal data, including:
– IT services;
– Business Partners and Marketing Services;
– Legal services possibly;
b. With Service Providers and Partners: Your personal data may be passed on to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and enhancing your visit, including:
– External service providers: IT subcontractor, banks, Paypal, credit card issuers, or external lawyers.
c. Local authorities: I may also be required to send your information to local authorities, if required by law or in the course of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. Data security
Hain CHan takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. To this end, I have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.). When you send credit card details when you book, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
I invite you to consult my cookie management policy to obtain all the information on this subject.
7. Access and modification
You have the right to access and modify your personal data collected by Hain Chan subject to the applicable legal provisions. You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, I will have to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver’s license or passport, in support of your application. If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the address indicated above.
All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law. You can also change your customer information in your customer area.
8. Questions and contacts
For any questions concerning the policy of personal data within this site, please contact us at the address specified in paragraph n ° 7.